Ship 90 Web Site Updates
Sun Jul 26 14:33:57 1998
(1) Ship 90's primary web site URL has been changed from
www.explorer.org/sea90 to www.seascout.net/ship90. If you
have bookmarks or links to any of Ship 90's files, you should
update them now. Our back-up site remains
(2) I don't recall making any announcements about changes to
our web site in the past year, since we got back from our 3
weeks on the Brig Niagara. So ...
(3) The Ship's Log has been updated with my highlights of our
week-long Delaware River canoe trip, plus other events of the
past year. I'm hoping to get logs from two or three other
people soon, and I'll post them if/when I get them.
(4) I've put together an Advancement Plan Transition
Checklist that you may find useful for those members who have
had one or more advancement requirements signed off under the
1987 plan that need credit for corresponding requirements
under the 1997/1998 plan. This is found in our Forecastle,
Training Resources section.
(5) The Forecastle also contains links to other useful
training materials that I've written and made available or
have discovered online.
(6) If/when/as I update other materials that I have for use
as Ship 90 resources, I'm converting them from their present
format into HTML, and posting them to the site. So check
back periodically to see what's new.
Mark Ritter - RitterME@Juno.Com
Committee Member - Sea Scout Ship 90
The SSS North Star - New Milford PA (USA)