scouts-l Mail Archive for February of 2000: Troop Trailer
Fri Feb 25 2000 - 09:37:25 CST
Hi! I haven't posted to the list for quite a while, but here I am with a
question that I know you will have wonderful replies for.
Our Troop is so excited! We did a fund-raiser this year and have
enough money to purchase a new trailer (after many years of always
fixing this or that)! We will be getting a single-axle trailer from Kiefer
Built. It has a fiberglass roof, a door in back and one on the side
(near the front).
Our questions are:
1. How have you designed the interior of your troop trailer to keep
items in order and in place?
2. What materials have you used to keep it light in weight?
3. What are your experiences with fiberglass tops?
4. What have you done for security? How to keep the trailer from
disappearing when the troop is out for a hike . . .
5. Any other cautions, suggestions, comments for the good of the
True Communications Corporation Your Premier ISP.
"Hometown Service with Worldwide Connectivity"