Scouts-L Mail Archive for September of 1999: Ice breaker answers
Ice breaker answers
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:15:38 -0500
1. Half way because then he's on is way out.
2. He was born in the southern hemishere where their summer is our winter.
3. Because 1990 is always more than 1989.
4. Penguins only live in the antarctic.
5. Wooden legs don't take pictures anywhere, cameras do.
6. Only once and then you have 20.
7. Mt. Everest was still the tallest even if it wasn't discovered yet.
8. One was a Grandfather, one was a son, and one was a grandson.
9. They weigh the same. A pound of anything still weighs a pound.
10. A half dollar and a nickel. One coin is not a nickel, but the other =
11. Sunday is his horse.
12. Johnny. No further explanation.
Bonus: The answer is Nothing. Nothing is more powerful than God. The =
rich don't want nothing. The poor have too much nothing. If you eat =
nothing, you will surely die.
For more dumb questions, go to http://www.densa.com/densa