Scouts-L Mail Archive for September of 1999: Ice breaker
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:02:56 -0500
Do you need an ice-breaker for a Roundtable or other scout meeting? Try =
this test. I found it at http://www.densa.com/densa and took some of the =
easier questions to make this 12 question test. I'll send the answers in =
the next post.
1. How far can a Webelo Scout run into the woods?
2. Tom was born on December 27, on a hot summer day. How is this =
3. Why are 1990 dollar bills worth more than 1989 dollar bills? =
4. Even when the Arctic natives are starving, why won't they eat =
penguin eggs? =20
5. While traveling in Africa, why can't you take a picture of a man =
with a wooden leg?=20
6. How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
7. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain =
in the world?
8. How is it possible for two fathers and two sons to pay only $21 =
for a buffet when the buffet costs $7 per person?
9. Which weighs more, a pound of pennies or a pound of dimes?
10. Two U.S. coins add up to 55 cents, but one coin is not a nickel. =
What are these two coins?
11. A man rides into town on Sunday, three days later, he leaves on =
Sunday. How can this be?
12. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named =
April. The second child was named May. What was the third childs name?
What's more powerful than God, the rich don't want it, the poor =
have much of it, and if you eat it you'll die.
How did you do?=09
12 - 10 correct You either cheated or you need to sign up with =
9 - 6 correct Your pretty average for a regular person.
7 - 4 correct You may need to go back to school because =
these were real easy.
3 - 1 correct Where have you been all your life? Maybe under a =
Missed them all. You must work for the government and your here to =