Scouts-L Mail Archive for October of 1998: Criminal Backround Checks Survey
Criminal Backround Checks Survey
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:07:32 EDT
I am a member of the Community Service Agency Advisory Board. we are trying
to establish a clearinghouse system for Criminal Backround Checks for
Non_profit vouluteer units. Please provide me the following information for
our use: E-Mail to MAWLAW@AOL.COM do not send survey to list. I will be
happy to provide the results of the survey in about 10 days.
1. Does your unit obtain Criminal Backround Checks upon its volunteers?
2. If yes, how does the unit obtain them.
3. Does your Dist or Council oobtain Criminal Backround checks?
4. If yes, how does the Dist or Council obtain them.
5. Are fingerprints submitted as part of the process to obtain the backround
6. Are there consent forms used prior to obtaining the Criminal Backround
7. Is a driving record includes in the record check?
8. Is there a fee for the record check?
9 If there is a fee, who pays it & how much?
10. If you are part of a gruop or agency other than scouts, please answer the
above questions for that group as well.
Thank you in advance.
Yours in Scouting
Merl Whitebook E-mail reply to MAWLAW@ AOL.COM
Tulsa, Oklahoma Do not reply your answer to list, please.