SM Min: Noah's Ark
Lorie McGraw (llmcgraw@WORLDNET.ATT.NET)
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:24:00 +0000
This applies to us all. I do believe that Noah
must have been a Scout! Hope you enjoy
All I Really Need To Know I Learned From Noah
1. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah
built the ark.
2. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone
might ask you to do something REALLY big.
3. Don't listen to critics -- do what has to be done.
4. Build on high ground.
5. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
6. Two heads are better than one.
7. Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs
were on board, but so were the snails.
8. If you can't fight or flee -- float!
9. Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
10. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs
and the Titanic was built by professionals.
11. Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are
often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
12. Don't miss the boat.
13. No matter how bleak it looks, there's always
a rainbow on the other side.
Lorie McGraw <firstname.lastname@example.org> Webelos Den Leader Pack 410
Etowah Creek District Indian Waters Council, Columbia, SC
Slide Show Neckerchief Slides: http://home.att.net/~llmcgraw/etowah/slides.htm
* Oh No! Not ANOTHER Learning Experience!*
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City