A little levity
Cliff Keese (CKEESE@MAIL.MCG.EDU)
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 14:35:29 -0400
Here are a few things to ponder as we go through the day.
1. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
2. One nice thing about egotists. They don't talk about other people.
3. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
4. The older you get, the better you realize you were.
5. I doubt, therefore, I might be.
6. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
7. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
8. Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.
9. Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?
10. Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to? =20
11. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
12. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
13. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
14. If you ate pasta and antipasta, wopuld you still be hungry?
15. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Enjoy the day. Hope it's everything you want it to be.
Georgia - Carolina Council
SR-230 (Bears really do go in the woods)
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City