Jerome J Phillips (hicap9@JUNO.COM)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:41:46 -0400
>OK, quite uncharacteristically, I was going to mind my own business
>leave the nudist thread alone. But, doggone it, Rik, you went and
>rattled my cage! ;)
>>If you are concerned about the
>>nudists as scout leaders, listen to this! One of the best
>>most active leaders, and winner of our District Award of Merit for
>>is one of our towns best strippers, and best looking too. Talk about
>>showing Scout Spirit!
Just a few questions and statements that everyone needs to reflect on
before passing judgement on the CM who is also a stripper.
1. Have you ever personally met a stripper?
2. Are not people who take their clothes off for pay people too?
3. Religious convictions are between individuals and their God.
4. If you don't like strippers don't go to a strip joint.
5. If you don't like meat, don't go to a butcher.
6. Can a stripper be as good a SM or CM as a butcher.
7. If a woman who takes her clothes off for men can control and guide a
group of hormone filled teen age boys and gain their respect, has got to
be one of the most monumental tasks I could imagine. (My teenage years
were not all that long ago.)
8. If the stripper, just like anyone else, does not behave appropriatly
then they should be removed.
9. I could keep going and going but I won't.
10. Judge not, lest you be judged.
Please let's not rush to judgement on someone's abilities until we look
at the entire picture.
Thank you for your time.
YIC YIS WWW TANG SOO
Jeroem J. Phillips
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City