Questions from my Troop&Patrol
Anthony G Robinson (agr10@JUNO.COM)
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:48:54 -0400
Hello Scouts and Scouters,
I am new to the list, but....
These are a few questions that the scouts of my troop came up with, I
inputted some of my own. I wonder if any of you can answer some of them
1. Where do you buy the device pins for religious award square knots?
2. How do you earn the "recruiter" patch?
3. What are the requirements for the den chief service award.
4. How active does a den chief have to be. (be there every den meeting,
pack meeting, etc) I would appreciate any comments on how pack leaders
manage their den chiefs.
5. Which pocket flap do you wear the "totin chip" patch, also what do you
do if you are a member of the OA, and both patches go in the same spot?
6. I would appreciate any advice from leaders or scouts themselves on how
they handle their "INSTRUCTORS" what are their duties and roles in your
7. What do you do if you are in the OA and have a honor sash, and you
have a merit badge sash. How would you wear them. I have seen scouts wear
their merit badge sash tucked into their belt, is that oficially allowed?
8. What can you wear besides merit badges on your sash, what can you wear
on the back of the sash?
Thank you in advance. I will make sure to pass on any replies to the
scouts of my troop and patrol.
Yours in Scouting,
Anthony G. Robinson
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City