Re: Scribes and Troop Historians
R Fraser (rbfraser@APC.NET)
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:39:14 -0700
We try to keep our scribes busy in numerous ways.
1) Record attendance at all Troop meetings, outings and activities.
2) Pull Troop meeting on time attendance sheet at 7:00 and put out late
for balance of meeting.
3) Document and have written report of all attendance records for PLC
4) Record patrol competition points and include in PLC report.
5) Maintains Troop bulletin board. See ASPL for content
6) Maintain and distribute notepads and pencils at meetings. See
7) With Advancement Chairman check Scout adv.. and adv.. opportunities and
report to PLC.
8) Attend and keep minutes at Patrol Leader Council meetings
9) Help train Patrol Scribes on how to record Patrol activities and
Arrange for alternate if cannot attend a activity or meeting where Scribe
responsibility. Any changes has to be approved by the ASPL
Answer to ASPL for all completed responsibility and continuing ongoing
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City