Re: Follow directions game
Ed Schmitt (eschmitt@PENN.COM)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:35:35 -0500
Rob Fikes: Sending this to the list as others may enjoy it. Hope this is
what you wanted.
THREE MINUTE TEST
1. Read everything before doing anything.
2. Put your name in the upper right-hand corner of this paper.
3. Circle the word "name" in the second sentence.
4. Draw five small squares in the upper left-hand corner of this page.
5. Put an X in each square mentioned in number 4.
6. Put a circle around each square.
7. Sign your name under the title of this page.
8. After the title, write "yes,yes,yes".
9. Put a circle around sentence number 7.
10. Put an X in the lower left-hand corner of this page.
11. Draw a triangle around the X you just made.
12. On the back of this page, multiply 70 x 30.
13. Draw a circle around the work "paper" in sentence number 4.
14. Loudly call out your first name when you read this sentence.
15. If you follow directions carefully, call out "I HAVE".
16. On the reverse side of this paper add 107 and 278.
17. Put a circle around your answer to this problem.
18. Count our in your normal speaking voice from 10 to 1.
19. Punch 3 small holes in your paper with your pencil point here...
20. If you are the first person to get this far, call out loudly,
"I am the leader in following directions."
21. Underline all even numbers on the left side of this page.
22 Now that you have finished reading carefully, do only sentences
one and two.
Ed Schmitt - firstname.lastname@example.org from the weather capital
Bucktail Council Executive Board of the world Punxsutawney, PA
National Webelos Project Task Force have a weatherful day
I used to be a Buffalo NE-CS-14
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City