Re: Top Ten List
Robert Caron (robert.caron@UMB.EDU)
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:48:24 -0400
LINDA K CLOSSEN wrote:
> "Top Ten reasons why not to become a Scoutmaster..." Have any of you
> got some funny ones????
- You can stay home instead and get the same abuse, only it will be
- Remember that old Scouting quote that says "...and if you're a
volunteer Scouter you pay to be in Scouting...", the buck STARTS with
- You don't want to have to replace your car every 18 months.
- Remember that "two hours a week", it's now two hours a day.
- You will never again be able to say "not my job!"
- You will always hear your Scouts saying "you have to go first,
- And the final reason not to become a Scoutmaster: You'll disappoint
all your friends who always considered you a fairly intelligent person.
Troop Committee Secretary, Northborough Troop 101
Brotherhood, Chippanyonk #59
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City