Pack Program Help
Bob Knudson (rknudson@DU.EDU)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:50:04 +0000
I've put together a few items to help in planning and promoting a cub
scout pack program and am willing to share them with those on the
scouts-l mailing list. The following are available to anyone who
requests in Microsoft Word and Excel format:
1) A several page program plan handout for parents that explains the
content and purpose of each pack activity, including each monthly theme.
A summary budget is included.
2) Our pack calendar for the year.
3) A budget spreadsheet, with income and expenses itemized for a pack of
about 80 boys.
4) An evaluation form that we used to collect comments and input from
parents and the boys on our activities.
5) Our annual pack registration form, which allows us to collect contact
and resource information on a single page. This form incorporates most
of the ideas from the family talent form.
6) A one-page join night information sheet.
I also hope to have a parents handbook put together soon, written with
the intention of providing a one-stop shop for most parent information
YIS, Bob Knudson
Proud Father of a Tiger Cub Proud Father of a Tenderfoot
Cubmaster, Pack 528 Asst. Scoutmaster, Troop 476
Arvada, Colorado USA Westminster, Colorado USA
CS Roundtable Staff, Gateway District, Denver Area Council, BSA
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City