Steven Featherkile (madwolf@EARTHLINK.NET)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 22:16:11 -0700
I've Been asked to serve as Roundtable Commissioner. I don't have a
very good model to work from, so I thought I'd ask a few questions of
this august list.
1. What is the purpose of a Roundtable?
2. What topics are discussed?
3. What is a good format for the Roundtable.
4. How much time is devoted to training and how much to "fluff?"
5. How do you ensure that the Roundtables are interesting and exciting?
Thanks for all your help.
Troop 2, Wenatchee WA
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City