golden cliff (c60clg1@CORN.CSO.NIU.EDU)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 20:32:59 -0500
I've been off Scouts-L for the past month and a half. I'm finally back.
I've been running around doing that "Scouting" stuff with the boys.
It's been a very good summer so far, but I've missed being a part of the
In case you're interested...
What I've been doing since signing off in late June...
- Personal trip to Springfield, Illinois (non-Scout trip).
- Gebhard Woods Dulcimer Festival Food Booth fundraising weekend.
- Weekend bicycle trip along the Mississippi River.
- Summer camp at Camp Lowden, Oregon, Illinois.
(hit a deer returning,--sent Bambi to heaven, car to repair shop)
- Visit to Jamboree, tour Wash D.C., camp at Assateague Island, Maryland,
rafted on the New River in West Virginia.
Summer is still going strong. Good to be back.
YIS, Cliff Golden
Scoutmaster Troop 33; DeKalb, Illinois
Three Fires Council BSA
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City