Camps, MB counselors, Etc.
Frank Porter (Frank.Porter@ASSOCDATA.COM)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 15:53:53 +0000
What is the norm? Which camps adhere to BSA policy?
I think its time for a survey.
E'Mail direct to Porter@infoave.net the following information and I will
compile for the list.
1. Name of Summer Camp
4. Number of MB offered.
5. Average age of MB Councelors
6. Years experience as a MB counselor.
7. Are all MB signed off by 18 year old or above? Yes or NO
8. Your opinion of the Camp's adherance to BSA policy and procedures (10
very high to 1 very low)
9. Your overall opinion of the Camp (10 very high to 1 very low)
10. Additional SHORT Comment
Call your council to get specific information. They have to have it for
their reports to BSA. Reply separated with commas so I can Cut and Paste.
Should be 10 pieces of info.
Camp Bob Hardin, Palmetto, SC, 21, 18.5, 3.5, No, 6, 6, Getting better Each
Frank Porter ( I used to be a FOX....., SR-182)
ASM, Troop 31
Rock Hill, SC
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City