Tiger to Cub Transition
Jan Mussler (mussler@SPOT.COLORADO.EDU)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:42:47 -0600
1. I wish someone had told me to read the book sooner.
2. I wish someone had told me about Scouts-L sooner.
3. I wish I had started in June, not September.
4. I wish someone had told me to involve my parents sooner.
5. I wish I had known about Roundtable sooner.
6. I wish we had had Pack and Den Leader guidelines.
7. I wish I had gone to training sooner.
8. I wish we had played more games.
9. I wish I had better tools for the boys to use.
10. I wish I had used a den doodle better and sooner.
11. I wish I had realized sooner that I needed to expect that advancement
would happen primarily in the den and that boys aren't all that interested
in it (understood boy behavior sooner).
Jan Mussler, Webelos Den Leader, Pack 170
Nederland, CO - Long's Peak Council
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City