Randy Worcester (RandyWoo@AOL.COM)
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 15:17:01 -0400
I'm making a list of U.S. Boy Scout statues and monuments. Does anyone know
of any that I've missed?
1. The Ideal Boy Scout - By R. Tait McKenzie, original at the Philadelphia
council, with copies at over 50 locations nationwide.
2. The National Commerative Tribute - By Donald DeLue, original off Elipse
Park in Washington, D.C.
3. Eagle Scout Tribute Fountain - from the Starr family, original at Gillham
Park in Kansas City, MO
4. Scouting - Road To Manhood - by Peter Fillerup, original at Philmont's
5. Pawhuska, OK Boy Scout - By Bill Sowell, original at the Osage County
6. Daniel Carter Beard Statue - By Kenneth Bradford, original at the Boy
Scout Plaza in Covington, KY
7. Scout with Compass - by Armando Hinosjosa, original at the Lamar-Bruni
Vergara Youth Center in Laredo, Tx
Ass't Dist. Commish
Gulf Coast Council
Corpus Christi, TX
Scout History Page http://users.aol.com/randywoo/bsahis
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City