COPE course survey
Dorrell, William (WDorrell@LONE-TREE.K12.IA.US)
Thu, 8 May 1997 13:09:09 -0600
COPE COURSE SURVEY
Our service-to-camp alumni group is considering trying to fund and
construct a COPE course and we would appreciate any and all information you
could possibly give us .
2. Scouting position(s):
3. Affiliation with COPE course:
4. Does your council have a COPE course? (High__Low__Both__)
5. When was this course constructed?
6. What was the approximate cost of this course?
7. How was the course constructed? (Volunteer help, local contractors,
utility company, specialized company?)
8. Do groups other than Scouts use your course, and if so , who? (Youth
groups, corporations, etc.?)
9. What is your fee structure for non-Scout usage?
10. What is your approximate annual maintainance cost?
11. What is your approximate annual staffing numbers and cost?
12. Do your rentals fall short of, cover, or exceed annual costs?
13. Has overall usage increased, decreased, or remained steady?
14. How would you characterize your Scouts response to the course?
(Enthusiastic, ok, "novelity has worn off")
15. In your opinion what benifits have been derived from the course by
your Scouts and by your council?
16. If we build a COPE course, what mistakes or problems would you caution
us against and what are some things we should be sure to do?
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City