Re: Wood Badge tickets
Blaine A. Jackson (blainej@JUNO.COM)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 16:44:42 -0500
It is very interesting to compare the WB ticket items that have been
posted. These were the ones that I completed.
1. Served on one each, District Level Boy Scout and Cub Scout
2. Helped draft and get approval for Council Communicable Disease
3. Designed and established control points for a permanent
orienteering course for new scouts.
4. Documented specific use of each leadership skill to demonstrate
my improvement in using them, in addition to other ticket items.
5. Assist in conducting a troop JLT.
6. Monitor, evaluate and improve troop first class advancement
7. Improve canoeing and swimming skills. Completed requirements
for canoeing MB, and certified as BSA Life Guard.
8. Obtained certification as Red Cross First Responder, and taught
first aid MB.
9. Obtained certification from National Association of Search and
Rescue in Wilderness Medicine.
Blaine Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org
SM T-450, 1st SA Jambo T-1807
An extinguished Bodacious Bobwhite
A Proud Razorback & an Eagle farmer
Non habeus malus, habeus equs
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City