Top 10 lists
Mike Sieber (sieber@SCTC.COM)
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 06:20:49 -0600
Top 10 things about snow camping
10. View are great without all those darn leaves
9. Eat all you want, you'll burn it off
8. No worry about rock and roots under your tent
7. Companions don't smell as bad
6. Can practice the bunny hop
5. Drinking water stays cold.
4. No crowds
3. No dirt
2. You can walk on water (it's frozen)
and the number one thing about snow camping.....
1. No bugs
There you have it ladies and gentleman...
Indianhead Council #295
Top 10 list courtesy of Backpacking magazine Dec-95 issue page 58
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City