Cynthia D King (cdk7552@JUNO.COM)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 15:17:41 EST
I just called the information number that you gave in your post.
It is an information number only. A recording will give you some basic
1) This settlement deals with price issues only. It does not deal with
2) Individuals who may be eligible purchased formuala in one of the
Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Dakota,
South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia
3) Individuals who are eligible will receive checks ranging from $5 to
$45 sometime late next year.
4) The address which you gave is the address to send for additional
information. The correct zip code is 55440-1602 (for po boxes, the
4-digit code is the last four digits in the box number). You should
include a SASE and mark on the outside of your mailing envelope the state
in which you purchased the formula. Do not send a birth certificate or
copy of a birth certificate.
5) The deadline for requesting this information is January 31, 1997.
6) Your affected dates are correct.
Hope this helps !
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City