Australian scouters Union (Joke)
Sarah Jones (sacubs@DOVE.NET.AU)
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 12:50:40 +1030
Please note, ths is a joke, so please do not take offence to anything in this.
Australian Scouters Union
(affiliated in all states)
A Stop Work Meeting has called for 12:30pm to disscuss our outstanding Log
of Claims. In the spirit of co-operation one Leader is to remain on site.
After certain resolutins have been discussed and put to the Rank and File
(ie those without names ont heir dog tags who will herewith be called
members), a tour of places of interest of members, has been arranged. A
small cover charge of $2.50 per head will be levied on all members.
Important: No Identification or Scouting insignia to be worn by any membrs.
Log of Complaints
1. Penalty Rates - To be paind in excess of our weekly two hours
2. Pay Increase - To be increased to at least double.
3. Night Shift Allowance - To be back dated to the date of origional warrent
4. Uniform - To be supplied, includig shoes and polis. Also to be suppled
with the tools of the trade, ie Sleeping bag, and other necessary hiking
and camping equiplemt.
5. Petrol Allowance
a) Petrol to be paid for and a carto be supplied (Rolls Royce or Benlty
b) Fleet Express or removalist to be employed to cart, set up and return
all Camping Equipment
6. Home Maintainance Allowance - To be paid to all leaders to cover the cost
of employing Gardener, Odd Job Man, Dog Feeder, etc, to do all the jobs
that the Leader can not do whilst at Camp.
7. Spouse Allowance
a) To be paid for the party left at home f the Scout is away from more
than two nights.
b) Escort Services to be provided for Scouters on Camps of ver two nights
8. Laundry Service - Must be provided during and after Camps, particulary
camps involving wet or dirty activities.
9. Running Hot water - Must be provided at all camp sites.
10. Camps over three days must be fully catered (French Chef if possiable)
11. All youth members to be phased out over thenext three years.
12. All future Jamborees to be Leader Only affairs, becuase of the bad
influence of the Youth members on the Leaders.
13. Secretarial Services - To be provided to all Scouters to enable them to
write notices to the parents which will be a better quaility than this.
Cub Scout Leader
Angle vale Scout Group
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City