Re: Survey of Troop Committee Chairman
Bob Robinson (_bob@MSN.COM)
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 15:29:29 UT
1) As Troop CC, what percentage of Troop meetings do you attend?
2) As Troop CC, what percentage of Troop campouts do you attend?
3) Of the Troop meetings attended, do you stay for the whole meeting, or
make a short appearance then leave.
about 30 minutes
4) When attending a Troop meeting or campout, do you take an active role as
adult leader, or just keep a low profile.
low profile, help the SM, socialize with the scouts, sometimes skill
5) Do you get involved in the annual planning of the Troops activities and
yes, plans and budgets need Committee approval
6) Do you every sit in and observe Troop PLC's just to observe boy run vs.
periodically, maybe 25-50% of the time
I am also the CR (for what that's worth)
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City