The Three Bears: The Moral of the Story
Bob Robinson (_bob@MSN.COM)
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:00:21 UT
All of this 'bear' business is starting to sound a little ridiculous.
It increasingly sounds like the message to the scouts is:
1) brave: 'self defense' is not acceptable (no matter how scared)
2) obedient: you are guilty if you are obedient
3) honest: never report an honest mistake
4) be prepared: next time, bury the mistake and keep your mouth shut
5) America: guilty until proven innocent (2 Woodward citations)
I am prepared to send Ron Roach money to mount a legal
defense fund if it becomes necessary. Does anyone have
his address or phone number?
What is National's policy for supporting us in matters like this?
"Spotted Owl tastes like chicken"
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City