Re: National Den Award?
Wm Baldwin (WmBaldwin@AOL.COM)
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 23:38:23 -0400
National Den Award,
A. Have at least 50% of the den's Cub Scouts or Webelos Scouts attend two
den meetings and one pack meeting or activity each month of the year.
B. Comples six of the following during the year.
1. Utilize the denner system within the den.
2. Have 50% of the den go on three field trips per year. A field trip
may be used in
place of a den meeting.
3. As a den, attend a Cub Scout day camp, Cub Scout or Webelos Scout
resident camp, or a council family camping event with at least 50%
of the den
4. Incorporate at least three Ethics in Action Activity modules in den
meetings during the year.
5. As a den, participate in a least one of the Cub Scout Sports
6. As a den, participate in a leas one o fthe Cub Scout Academics
7. Have 50% of the den participate in a den conservation/resource
8. Have 50% of the den participate in at least one den service project.
Hope this helps,
Cubmaster Pack 940
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City