Re: Tiger Mania
Kathie Cerveny (kathie@DELTA.EECS.NWU.EDU)
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 14:43:31 -0500
To those working with Tiger Cubs:
I have in my hand a new brochure, titled: Operwation: TIGER MANIA 1996.
Search, Discover, Share - Put a Tiger in your Pack!
Part no. 13-966, 1996 printing
It is EXTREMELY difficult to read as in the background is all this orange
lettering upon which the text has been written.
This is most obviously meant to be a handout at the schools; school nites; etc.
Most of the 3 pages of text are the same. The key enhancements and
improvements planned in 1996 and shown are:
1. Tiger Cub group is now called Tiger Cub den.
2. Dens are now part of a pawck - not just affiliated with a pack.
3. Tiger Cub dens meet TWICE a month.
4. Attendance at all pack meetings urged.
5. Enhanced and improved Family Activity Packet
6. New TIGER CUB RESOURCE BOOK (program helps for big ideas).
7. PERMANENT emblem to be worn on the Cub Scout uniform.
8. New participation belt totem for Tiger Cubs.
9. Tiger Tracks depict each of the senteen big ideas. (this is not new)
10. Orange T-shirt as the OFFICIAL UNIFORM for Tiger Cubs.
11. New Tiger Cub coach neckerchief.
It is a really nice brochure - but - really hard to read.
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City