Re: Unit Commissioner Information (Continued)
David G. Hills (Adcdave@AOL.COM)
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 11:41:52 -0500
Facilitate on-time charter renewal of all units.
- Help the unit conduct a membership inventory of youth and adults.
- Help the unit committee chairman conduct the charter renewal meeting.
- See that a completed charter renewal application is returned to the council
Contact the head of chartered organization following the charter-renewal
meeting to describe the unit's progress and to make arrangements for the
Attend all meetings of the commissioner staff.
- Initial orientation and basic training.
- Arrowhead honor and Scouter's Key
- Council Commissioner's conference
Set the example.
- Adopt an attitude of helpfulness.
- Keep promises.
- Be concerned about proper uniforming.
- Be diplomatic
Know the resources available to the unit in the neighborhood, district, and
Conduct self evaluation, No. 4424A."
Davd Hills, ADC
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City