Re: I Would Rather Be ......
golden cliff (c60clg1@CORN.CSO.NIU.EDU)
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 13:02:52 -0600
Skit: I'm Proud to be a Boy Scout.
Chorus sung by all participants.
I'm proud to be a Boy Scout, as you can plainly see. For if I weren't a
Boy Scout a _____________ I would be, and as you pass me by, you would
hear me cry....
1. Dolly: Mommy, Daddy, I love you. (blows a kiss)
2. Undertaker: 6 x 4, nail them to the floor.
3. Pregnant Girl: (basketball under dress)
Honest, I swear, a chaparone was there.
4. Ice Cream Maker (dressed in white) Oooshy Gooshy, Oooshy, Gooshy, Good
Ice Cream. (Stirring large pot)
5. Farmer: There's a cow, and there's a cow, (points to bottom of boot) and
there's a cow, yuck!
6. Hippie: Hey Man! Cool Man! Far out! Wow!
7. Plumber: Plung it! Flush it! Look out below!
I think the order I saw it in was; Hippie, Undertaker, Ice Cream Maker,
Dolly, Farmer, Pregnant Girl, Plumber.
I saw it performed at a campfire program at the 1973 National Jamboree in
Idaho. It was a great skit.
YIS, Cliff Golden DeKalb, Illinois
Scoutmaster Troop 33 firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City