Randy Worcester (RandyWoo@AOL.COM)
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 18:19:31 -0400
In a message dated 95-08-18 13:45:07 EDT, Mark Wilson wrote:
>Second, the only person that can be dual enrolled in the same unit is the
>chartered organization representative. Given the above, I'm not sure just
>your unit is chartered.
In a message dated 95-08-19 12:36:05 EDT, Sue Chatterjee wrote:
> I asked if it was possible to list two positions for Den Leaders
>so that they could receive their Scouting Mag. and was told NO - it was just
>too bad. The Pack feels the need to register their double duty adults in
>Committee Member positions as proof that these positions are filled by the
You can tell that it is that time of year again. And us new folks are
confused. Can someone answer the following:
1. In what publication are the rules regarding dual registration located?
2. Exactly what are the rules of dual registration?
3. How is it done on the registration forms?
4. What are the implications for chartering?
5. Is it the same for Cub and Boy Scouts?
Webelos II Den Leader and possible Committee Chair
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City