Re: Poison Ivy/Poison Oak
Charlotte S. Jerscheid (cjersche@CAPACCESS.ORG)
Sat, 17 Jun 1995 19:09:35 -0400
On Fri, 16 Jun 1995, Steve Eisenberg wrote:
> DO NOT EAT POISON IVY IN ANY FORM!!!!
> Despite the fact that I am a Cubmaster most of my waking hours,
> occasionally I practice Dentistry for income (to support my scouting habit).
<grin> Also dangerous is burning poison oak/ivy. When my sister was
about 12 years old, my Mom drove by a field where someone was burning
leaves & weeds. Being summer, the windows were open and some of the smoke
drifted in. Poor sis was absolutely, totally =covered= in poison ivy
rash, even whnt of her respiratory system.
ASM, Troop 13
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City