New Listing Member
Joe Olivo (MNEUMONIC1@AOL.COM)
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 20:05:06 -0500
Please allow me to introduce myself - My name is Joe Olivo, an Assistant
for a New York Council. Currently, I am involved in the following:
1. A District Rechartering Day - this January (96) will be the third year
that 99% of our units will recharter on
the same day. The program for the day is more than rechartering, an overview
of the district committees is also presented - too much to explain in this
2. The "Alternative Commissioner" - an attempt to formulate the commissioner
function as a real world commissioner
i.e., a scouter willing to give service to others but also wearing multiple
hats in different units.
3. Instructor and student at our cluster Commissioner College
4. Writing Disaster Recovery Plan for council office
4. Committee Chairman for the troop that my son is a member of
5. Tiger Cub parent for my other son.
I hope to log in as often as possible but my time is limited (even weekends
for the next two months). I would like
to hear your ideas on commissioner service, rechartering and disaster
recovery. I'll participate as time permits.
Yours in Scouting, Joe Olivo - email@example.com
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City