A Greeting to be shared ...
Patrick Skelly (ScoutLdr@AOL.COM)
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 19:38:20 -0500
Dear Girl Guides and Girl Scouts,
Greetings from the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. on the America Online
computer network to Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world! Whether
you know Wednesday as Thinking Day or Founder's Day or by another name, it is
a chance for us to share, learn, and make new friends all over the world.
Our team of girls around the country, ranging in age from 7 to 17, have
been planning a 'cyberspace' celebration of Thinking Day on February 22nd.
We will be greeting and chatting with our special friends through our
computers. We hope that you might share your greeting with us and tell us
We are all the leaders of tomorrow. We will take the skills we learned in
Girl Scouts, and make the world into a better, friendlier, safer, and cleaner
place to live. Once again, we invite you to share this special day with us.
- Sweetie - Junior Girl Scout - Troop 603, Verona, New York.
- Margie - Senior Girl Scout - Ridgecrest, California
- Jamie - Junior Girl Scout - Troop 73, Niagara Falls, New York
- Hillary - Junior Girl Scout - Troop 897, Sandwich, Massachusetts
- Elizabeth - Cadette Girl Scout - Troop 838, Arnold, Maryland
- Danielle - Junior Girl Scout - Troop 603, Vernon,New York.
- Cynthia - Senior Girl Scout - Troop 2080, Auburn, New Hampshire
If any individual or unit affiliated with WAGGGS will send a return greeting
to ScoutLdr@AOL.com (or via Scouts-L if you wish), it will be posted and
shared in our online celebration. Thank you!
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City