BSA: simple "knots" question
Randy Finder (NARAHT@DRYCAS.CLUB.CC.CMU.EDU)
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 10:21:00 EDT
A couple of simple questions on "Knots"
1) Are there any other knots pictured other than Square and Overhand?
2) Does the Square vs Overhand mean anything, i.e. are all overhand knots
council and all square knots non-council?
3) What is the most common knot ordered. (very different question from
which knot is earned the most, which I imagine would be Arrow of Light's
4) Can a scout wear the Arrow of Light knot on his uniform while a scout
(as opposed to a scouter)
5) Is there a single knot meaning "I have earned my religion's awared"
or are the awards for different relgions represented by different knots
(in which case it would be practically impossible to earn all of the
knots. That would mean a scout changing religions about every 4 months,
not exactly reverent)
Some of these aren't neccesarily simple, but it started out that way...
Alpha Phi Omega Alumnus
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City