Paul S. Wolf (aa854@CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU)
Wed, 11 May 1994 19:23:39 -0400
The following is taken from:
"Scoutmaster Progress Record for Scoutmaster's Key" (1991 printing)
The Requirements for the Scoutmaster's Key are:
1. Complete Boy Scout Fast Start Training.
2. Complete Scoutmastership Fundamentals.
3. Conduct Troop Junior Leader Training 3 times.
4. Participate as an adult in Junior Leader Training.
5. Participate in one supplemental training course beyond basic
training (local council or national level experience).
6. Earn Boy Scout Leader's Training Award.
7. Attend at least 6 roundtables per year for 3 years.
8. Complete at least 3 years of registered tenure as a SM within a
5 year period.
9. Earn the Boy Scout Troop National Quality Unit Award 2 times.
Note that, as has been discussed recently, The Scout Leader's Training
Award is a pre-requisite for the Scoutmaster's Key.
Paul S. Wolf aa854@Cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Sysop, The Freenet Scouting Center President, Great Lakes Region
Greater Cleveland Council, BSA Federation of Jewish Men's Clubs
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City