Scout Leader's Training Award
Paul S. Wolf (aa854@CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU)
Wed, 11 May 1994 19:18:43 -0400
The following was taken from:
"Progress Record for Boy Scout Leader's Training Award" (1990 printing)
The requirements for the Scout Leader's Training Award are:
A. Do any 5 of the following:
1. Participate in a support role for at least 5 ovenight campouts.
2. Help with 2 annual unit and/or district Sustaining Membership
3. Serve on the Staff of a council or district training event.
3. Participate in a supplemental training course beyond basic
training (local council or national-level experience).
4. Participate actively in 3 troop parent's nights or courts of
5. Help supervise or support a troop money earning project.
6. Serve as a Merit Badge Counselor for at least 6 Scouts.
7. Successfully complete Boy Scout Wood Badge.
8. Successfully fulfill requirements of a troop committee function
from the __Troop Committee Guidebook__.
9. Assist actively with a Webelos Den for 6 months.
10. Participate in 6 Boy Scout Roundtables.
11. Help organize or reorganize a Boy Scout Troop.
B. Complete Boy Scout Fast Start trainning and 3-part Scoutmastership
C. Complete a total of 2 years as a registered adult Boy Scout leader.
Paul S. Wolf aa854@Cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Sysop, The Freenet Scouting Center President, Great Lakes Region
Greater Cleveland Council, BSA Federation of Jewish Men's Clubs
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City