SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION PROJECT
Alan Roney (aroney@TSO.UC.EDU)
Mon, 27 Apr 1992 09:06:30 EDT
Well, I guess I volunteered by starting the thread <G>. Jon has asked me
to start compiling the information being posted on various summer camp.
Keep them coming - I'm downloading them and will compile them as time
Since this is becoming somewhat organized, I'd like to ask you to include
the following information on your camps:
1) Council name, address & voice phone number
2) Camp name, location (city/state)
3) If known, # acres owned / used
4) Type of food service (troop cooking vs. dining hall)
5) Capacity of camp (# scouts)
6) Special features of camp (oddball MBs, high adventure opportunities,
7) What makes it "special" i.e. why should I travel from Cincinnati to
this particular summer camp?
Thanks for your inputs - I'm definitely interested in several of the camps
that have been posted so far!
SM , Troop 56
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City