Re: present myself
(no name) ((no email))
Fri, 26 Apr 1991 17:54:00 EDT
Perhaps you would like to start at the basics.....for the benefit of Paola as
well as others whom don't understand (or who have not stayed current!)
1. CUBMASTER??? What is that??
2. I thouhgt that ONLY MEN were allowed to be "boy (young boy) Scouting"
leaders in your country What happened??
3. How big is your "Pack" and what are the ages??
4. How often do you meet?? Is there a "submeeting" of this "pacK"
5. Is the Cub Scouts of America different from the Boy Scouts of America??
I KNOW the answers to these and many others....but when I talk (as if you haven'
t noticed from previous responses) it tends to be very long (informative, I'v
been told, but TOOOOO long). So I'll let the pretty Cubmaster respond.
Mike Walton (blackeagle)
Fac Advisor, Bluegrass Scouting Alliance Club/EKU
Richmond, Kentucky (@Alexandria, VA)
Terry Howerton Sakima Group, Inc. SCOUTER Magazine Kansas City